Today is the last day of my two-week "break". I use quotations because it was jam-packed with doctors appointments, running errands to purchase things that cost an arm and a leg in Honduras, updating supporters, and weddings!
I can't complain, I had an absolute blast seeing friends and family. Here are some highlights in random order.
* Oshkosh Outlet Malls to replace some clothes that are too big/stained/full of holes
* Tucker/Raymond Wedding in Wausau...beautiful weater, beautiful couple, beautiful ceremony
* N.E.W Zoo with my mom. I got to feed the girafes!
* Multiple coffee dates with wonderful friends
* Running errands with dad around De Pere
* Visiting my sister and brother-in-law in Kenosha
* A relaxing boat ride on the Fox River
* Taking the dog for a walk
* Matthews/Mailloux Wedding in Brookfield...a great day filled with love, friends, and an awesome dance party!
I feel so well loved here in De Pere. This love and encouragement will definitely carry me through the next 7 months!
No comments:
Post a Comment