Honestly, I do not know where November went. The month flew by!
So what has changed in my life?
Well to start things off, my roommate and I have moved. After trying very hard to find sub-leasers, we were successful! They wanted to move in on December 1st. We were so desperate to find someone to take it that we agreed. And then a family from Katie's church invited us to live with them!
We officially moved in on November 30th and it has been such a blessing so far. We share a room and a bathroom, get to participate in family meals and have a warm house to come home to at the end of the day. This especially has been great for me seeing as that I've been fighting off a nasty little cold the past few days and it feels like I'm back at home!
In other news, I'm at 18% so far for support. It has been difficult to put 100% effort into raising support since I'm student teaching from 7am-3:30 pm every day, working part time at Scheels, leading a bible study, and trying to have a social life! 18% is a great place to be and it's really challenging me to put all of my trust in the Lord. I know that He has called me to Honduras and He will provide for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment